Masayuki Sato, President and Representative Director
Ever since our founding in 1970, Tenox Corporation has established the “Tenox Brand” in foundation work. Our brand is built on the trust from customers and society. Thanks to your patronage, the Company celebrated our 50th anniversary of our founding in July 2020. I would like to express my deepest gratitude as we approach this momentous milestone.
FY2021 is the first year of our new medium-term management plan (FY2021 to FY2023). The three basic strategies we have set forth in this plan will serve as the goals of our actions. We will create high added value adapted to the changing social needs and promote the visualization of quality using ICT for our development strategy. We will enhance our integrated structure ranging from design proposals to construction, a strength of the Company, for our sales and construction strategy. We will also expand that strength overseas. We aim to sophisticate the sustainability management for our ESG strategy, in which we will work on decarbonization, work style reform and health-oriented management, securing and training personnel, and improvement of the soundness of group management.
This year has seen us take the first step toward our next 50 years. We will continue to contribute to society with an enterprising spirit while valuing your unforgettable gratitude for the past 50 years.
We will strive to improve the Tenox Brand by creating new value which meets the expectations of all stakeholders.
I look forward to your continued support and patronage.
Masayuki Sato, President and Representative Director
The Company’s business purpose (mission) is to deliver peace of mind and safety to all people who use construction and civil engineering structures.
Therefore, in order to proceed with our work, we require trust from of all our stakeholders, customers, suppliers, cooperating companies, shareholders, and employees.
Society is constantly changing. The Company must actively respond to such changes and constantly provide new products and services. Technical certifications are held by more than 100 employees at the Company. As a technically proficient group, we will constantly embrace the challenge of expectations from society.
- Corporate Name
- Tenox Corporation
- July 8, 1970
- Paid-in capital
- Head Office Address
- Huric Mita Bldg., 5-25-11 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8380
- TEL / FAX
- 03-3455-7790 03-3455-7683
- Masayuki Sato, President and Representative Director
- Business Activities
- Sales of concrete piles and steel pipe piles; contracting for pile
driving construction and contracting for ground improvement construction
- Construction License
- Scaffolding and Earthwork business : Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (General-2) No.13763
Civil Engineering : Business Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Special-2) No.13763
Paving business : Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Special-2) No.13763
Landscaping and Gardening business : Minister of Land,Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (Special-2) No.13763
- No. of Employees
- Employees 312 (consolidated; as of March 31, 2021)
- Net Sales
- Over ¥15,906 million (consolidated; as of March 31, 2021)
- Main Banks
- Mizuho Bank (Akasaka Branch)
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (Marunouchi Branch)
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank (Shiba Sales Department)
List of officers
|President and Representative Director||Masayuki Sato|
|Director Executive Officer||Takashi Horikiri||Construction Technology General Manager|
|Director Executive Officer||Takuya Sakaguchi||Administration General Manager|
|Director Executive Officer||Katsunori Takahashi||Sales General Manager|
|Director Full-time Audit and Supervisory Committee Member||Yusaku Satomi|
|Outside Director Audit and Supervisory Committee Member||Yuichi Omori|
|Outside Director Audit and Supervisory Committee Member||Keisuke Takeguchi|
|Executive Officer||Katsuhisa Kodama||Construction Technology Deputy General Manager and Operation Manager|
|Executive Officer||Naoya Matayoshi||Construction Technology Deputy General Manager|
|Executive Officer||Kazuhiko Sakoda||Administration Deputy General Manager and Accounting Manager and Planning Information Promotion Manager|
|Executive Officer||Shigeshi Sengoku||Construction Technology Division Construction First Division Manager|
Company Name The founder, Zenjiro Yasuda, founded the company in 1970 with 10 youths who admire Yasuda. The 10 people tried to push forward like a bull, and joined the ten “TEN” and the bull “OX” to make “TENOX” (ten ox = 10 bulls) the company name.
- Established Tenox Corporation in Minato Ward, Tokyo. Started sales and construction of concrete piles as an agent of Asahi Kasei Corporation.
- Entered into a basic contract as a dealer of Asahi Kasei Construction Materials Corporation.
- Obtained a patent for the construction method of ready-made piles (inner excavation method).
- Opened the Nagoya Sales Office in Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture in order to expand sales in the Chubu region.
- Partnered with Shin-Nippon Seitetsu Co., Ltd. (currently Nippon Steel Corporation) for research and development of vibration-low and noise-low pile foundation methods using steel pipe piles and steel pipe sheet piles.
- Acquired certification from the Minister of Construction for the CMJ construction method that was jointly researched and developed with Asahi Kasei Construction Materials Corporation.
- Formed a research and development partnership with Sumitomo Cement Co., Ltd. (currently Sumitomo Osaka Cement Co., Ltd.) to use the soft ground hardening material in a low-rise building foundation method utilizing the Tenocolumn method.
- Obtained a patent for the Tenocolumn method.
- Acquired certification from the Minister of Construction for the TN method that was jointly researched and developed together with Shin-Nippon Seitetsu Co., Ltd. (currently Nippon Steel Corporation).
- Opened the Shonan Equipment Center in Higashi Katsushika County, Chiba Prefecture.
- Opened the Funabashi Equipment Center in Funabashi City, Chiba Prefecture.
- Opened the Osaka Sales Office in Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture to expand sales in the Kansai region.
- Established Tenox Kyushu Corporation and opened the Kyushu Sales Office in Omuta City, Fukuoka Prefecture in order to expand sales in the Kyushu region and to improve the construction system.
- Moved the Kyushu Sales Office to the Chuo Ward of Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture.
- Partnered with Misawa Homes Co., Ltd. to acquire certification from the Minister of Construction for detached house soil improvement based on the Tenocolumn method, and to conduct research and development aimed at practical application.
- Opened the Hokuriku Sales Office in Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture to expand sales in the Hokuriku region.
- Opened the Chushikoku Sales Office in the Naka Ward of Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture to expand sales in the Chugoku region and in Shikoku.
- Opened the Tohoku Sales Office in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture to expand sales in the Tohoku region.
- Together with Misawa Homes Co., Ltd., acquired certification from the Minister of Construction for detached house soil improvement based on Tenocolumn method.
- Opened the Hokkaido Sales Office in Sapporo City, Hokkaido Prefecture to expand sales in the Hokkaido region.
- Partnered with the Railway Technical Research Institute (currently a public interest incorporated foundation) to research and develop an existing embankment reinforcement method (radish anchor method) for agitated mixing piles.
- Partnered with Saga University for research and development of a lightweight soil method.
- Performed over-the-counter registration of shares with Japan Securities Dealers Association.
- Acquired certification from the Minister of Construction for super-large diameter piles in the CMJ method.
- Moved the head office moved to the Akasaka neighborhood of Minato Ward, Tokyo.
Acquired technology review and certification for the Gantetsu Pile method through the General Civil Engineering Method/Technology Review and Certification Project operated by the Japan Institute of Country-ology and Engineering.
- Acquired technology review and certification for the radish anchor (large diameter rod reinforcement) construction method through the Advanced Construction Engineering Method/Technology Review and Certification Project operated by the Advanced Construction Technology Center.
- Acquired certification from the Minister of Construction for the Gantetsu Pile method in regards to allowable bearing capacity as foundation pile. Acquired technology review and certification for the Tenocolumn (deep mixing) construction method through the Advanced Construction Engineering Method/Technology Review and Certification Project operated by the Advanced Construction Technology Center.
- Integrated the Shonan Equipment Center and the Funabashi Equipment Center and reopened the former Funabashi Equipment Center as the Tokyo Equipment Center.
- Moved the Hokkaido Sales Office to Kitahiroshima City, Hokkaido Prefecture.
- Moved the Osaka Sales Office to the Higashiosaka City.
- Moved the Tohoku Sales Office to the Aoba Ward of Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture.
- Acquired certification from the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism for the ATTcolumn.
- Acquired additional certification from the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism for increasing the diameter of the ATTcolumn.
- Canceled over-the-counter registration with the Japan Securities Dealers Association and listed shares on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange.
- Acquired certification from the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism for the TN-X construction method.
- Sold shares of THAI TENOX CO., LTD .as part of business restructuring and made the company into a non-consolidated subsidiary.
- Moved the Hokkaido Sales Office to Sapporo City, Hokkaido Prefecture.
- Moved the Osaka Sales Office to the Nishi Ward of Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture.
- Acquired construction technology performance certification for the Pure Pile method.
- Moved the head office to the Shiba neighborhood of Minato Ward, Tokyo.
- Acquired construction technology performance certification for the Pure Pile method II.
- Closed the Akita Branch Office and opened the North Tohoku Branch Office in Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture.
- Moved the Nagoya Sales Office to the Naka Ward of Nagoya City, Nagoya Prefecture.
- Opened the Koriyama Branch Office in Koriyama City, Fukushima Prefecture.
- Established TENOX ASIA COMPANY LIMITED in Ho Chi Minh City, Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- Moved the Hokkaido Sales Office to the Chuo Ward of Sapporo City, Hokkaido Prefecture.
- Acquired technical certification for the Tenocolumn method in Vietnam.
The two companies Tenox Corporation and Tenox Giken Co., Ltd. are engaged in a construction business that specializes in foundation construction. For Tenox Corporation, Tenox Giken provides Tenox with construction cooperation including equipment rentals. Overseas, the business is operated by TENOX ASIA COMPANY LIMITED.
The Integrated Geotechnology Institute Limited operates business related to general civil engineering consulting and a mediation business for construction work.
We are engaged in real estate rental business, etc.