Basic Concept of CSR
The Tenox Group believes that contributing to society through business activities based on our management philosophy is our corporate social responsibility (CSR). The Tenox Group’s business purpose is to deliver peace of mind and safety to all people who use construction and civil engineering structures. We constantly embrace the challenge of expectations from society while fostering harmony with all of our stakeholders.
Currently, with the aim of contributing to the creation of a nation that is resistant to disasters, and based on an awareness of environmental issues, the Tenox Group is working on technological development under the themes of “soil liquefaction countermeasures,” “high bearing capacity for earthquake-resistant and seismic isolation structures,” and “reduction of surplus construction soil.”
Safety and Health Basic Policy
In accordance with our management philosophy of “respect for people,” Tenox places the highest priority on protecting the lives and health of every single person involved in all of our corporate activities, and aims to create a safe and comfortable work environment.
Safety and Health Goal
Tenox seeks to reduce accidents to zero
Measures for Achieving Goals
- Thorough risk assessment and accident prevention
- Continuous review of work procedures and thorough compliance
- Foster a culture of compliance with laws and regulations, and rules through education of health and safety managers
Information Security Basic Policy
Based on the management philosophy of “respect for people,” “technological orientation,” and “active consistency,” Tenox Corporation. (hereinafter, “the Company”) positions a variety of information such as information received from customers and information systems used for business activities, etc., as important “information assets.” Furthermore, the Company has established the Information Security Basic Policy in order to actively work to protect information assets.
- The Company will strive to appropriately protect information assets from all threats such as negligence, accidents, disasters, crimes, etc., in information security.
- The Company takes measures to protect information assets in a well-balanced manner from all aspects such as systems, technologies, and facilities, and strives to prevent information security risks.
- In the unlikely event of a problem with the protection of information assets, the Company will respond promptly and strive to prevent reoccurrence.
- The Company will raise awareness regarding the importance of information security measures among everyone who uses information assets, and will ensure that everyone uses information assets properly.
- The Company will conduct audits to confirm the operational status of information security, strive to ensure information security, and work for continuous improvement.
General Employers Action Plan based on the Act on Advancement of Measures to Support Raising Next-Generation Children
Official announcement of the General Employers Action Plan
Tenox Corporation has formulated a General Employers Action Plan based on the Act on Advancement of Measures to Support Raising Next-Generation Children.
This act came into effect on April 1, 2005, with the aim of improving the environment for the healthy birth and growth of children who will lead the next generation of society. Based on this act, the national government, local governments, corporations, etc., are working together to promote measures for raising next-generation children.
Based on the Act on Advancement of Measures to Support Raising Next-Generation Children, this plan defines the (1) plan period, (2) targets, and (3) measures and implementation period for achieving targets in regards to how corporations develop an employment environment which balances its employees’ work and childrearing, developing diverse labor conditions which also include employees who are not engaged in childrearing, etc.
General Employers Action Plan
By creating a work environment in which all employees can balance work and childrearing, and in which all employees can work comfortably, the Company strives to enable all employees to exhibit the full extent of their abilities.
In order to promote the use of childcare-related systems to achieve work-life balance of employees, and to foster a culture of mutual recognition of diverse work styles, the Company will increase internal awareness and understanding toward internal and external systems for childbirth and childrearing.
Raise a high level of internal awareness for rules related to childbirth and childcare.
Raise a high level of awareness among managers for childcare-related systems.
Explain childcare-related systems to supervisors of employees who wish to use childbirth and childrearing leave, and deepen understanding for those systems.
Create workplace systems which support shorter working hours for employees engaged in childcare.
Hold interviews for resuming work for employees on childcare leave.
Tenox Corporation will create a workplace where it is easy to balance work and childrearing in line with the purpose of the law.