By performing soil improvement in a grid-pattern for sandy ground which may be prone to liquefaction caused by major earthquakes, this construction method suppresses shear deformation of sandy ground surrounded by the grid and prevents an increase in excess pore water pressure.
SAVE COMPOSER Method
BASE BALANCE Method
Exterior parts, etc.
Select by load/soil conditions
- Detached homes (1 floor to 3 floors)
- Stores/townhouses (2 floors to 3 floors)
- Commercial buildings/residential complexes (4 floors to 5 floors)
- Hospitals/schools (4 floors to 5 floors)
- Factories (4 floors to 5 floors)
- Logistics warehouses (5 floors to 6 floors)
- Mid- and high-rise buildings/condominiums (5 floors to 15 floors)
- Out-of-plane seismic resistance