- When was Tenox founded?
The Company was founded in July 1970. At that time, the Company started sales and construction of concrete piles as a dealer of Asahi Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- What is your company’s address?
The address of the head office is as follows:Hulic Mita Bldg., 5th Floor 5-25-11 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Please give an overview of the business.
As a specialist in foundation construction, the Company conducts construction such as pile construction, soil improvement construction, and earth retaining construction, sales of steel pipe piles and concrete piles, consulting and design services for overall foundation construction, etc.
- What securities exchange is Tenox listed on?
The Company is listed on the Standard Market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- What is your securities code?
- What is the number of shares in a trading unit?
There are 100 shares in a trading unit.
- What month is the ordinary general meeting of shareholders held?
The ordinary general meeting of shareholders is held in late June of each year.
- Where can I inquire about procedures for shares?
Please contact Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank for inquiries on administrative procedures such as transfer of ownership, change of registered seal, change of address, etc.
Information on Financial Results/Performance
- When are financial results announced?
The Company’s business year is from April 1 to March 31 of each year; however, we announce our financial results quarterly.
- I would like to view past financial results information. What kind of materials are available?
For past financial results information, please refer to the financial results briefing and financial results briefing materials on the IR Library page of our website.
- How can I view changes in performance?
Changes in performance can be viewed in the Performance Highlights section of the Company’s website.