TOFT MethodLiquefaction-resistant grid-pattern soil improvement
About The TOFT Method
By performing soil improvement in a grid-pattern for sandy ground which may be prone to liquefaction caused by major earthquakes, this construction method suppresses shear deformation of sandy ground surrounded by the grid and prevents an increase in excess pore water pressure.
Principle of the anti-liquefaction effect
- By using a grid for the improvement shape, the structure can be made more economical.
- Tenox possesses the optimum design technology for anti-liquefaction measures.
- Since there is very little vibration and noise, construction can be performed close to urban areas and structures.
- Tenox provides stable construction quality by using our own unique construction management system.
Select by load/soil conditions
- Detached homes (1 floor to 3 floors)
- Stores/townhouses (2 floors to 3 floors)
- Commercial buildings/residential complexes (4 floors to 5 floors)
- Hospitals/schools (4 floors to 5 floors)
- Factories (4 floors to 5 floors)
- Logistics warehouses (5 floors to 6 floors)
- Mid- and high-rise buildings/condominiums (5 floors to 15 floors)
- Out-of-plane seismic resistance