CMJ MethodConcrete pile inner excavation pile method Cement milk injection stirring method
About The CMJ Method
In the CMJ method, excavation is performed while the soil inside the pipe is discharged using a screw head inserted inside the concrete pile. After reaching the specified support layer, cement milk is injected at high pressure and hardens, thus forming an expanded foot protection to support the structure. This method is widely applied in the fields of architecture and civil engineering.
- Tenox can design pile diameters from 400 mm to 1,000 mm.
- Support is provided by large foot protections (1.2 to 2.0 times the pile diameter).
- Construction efficiency is high and it is effective in shortening the construction period.
- Widely applicable to civil engineering and architecture, with an extensive record of performance.
- Also applicable as SC pile (with outer shell steel pipe).
「Pile tip large foot protections」2ement milk is sprayed at a pressure of 200 kg/cm2 or more to form an enlarged foot protection.The compressive strength is strong with 200-400 kg/cm2.It evaluate support power in sand and gravel layer.
- Drills until a specified support level while using an auger screw to excavate and discharge sediment at the tip of the pile.
- When the head reaches the tip level, pre-drilling fluid is injected from the jet nozzle of the head at a pressure of 50 to 150 kg/cm2.
- After preliminary excavation, cement milk is sprayed at a pressure of 200 kg/cm2 or more to form an enlarged foot protection.
Select by load/soil conditions
- Detached homes (1 floor to 3 floors)
- Stores/townhouses (2 floors to 3 floors)
- Commercial buildings/residential complexes (4 floors to 5 floors)
- Hospitals/schools (4 floors to 5 floors)
- Factories (4 floors to 5 floors)
- Logistics warehouses (5 floors to 6 floors)
- Mid- and high-rise buildings/condominiums (5 floors to 15 floors)
- Out-of-plane seismic resistance